Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Connecting PS2 to TV thru VCR?

Please bare with me, I don't know any technical terms.


I am trying connect my PS2 to my TV thru my VCR because I cannot connect the PS2 directly to the tv. I have everything connected and the TV is on the right channel...but the screen is blue. I can kind of see the game, but it is moving from side to side and it is VERY faded. Are the machines just not compatible? If not, how would I go about being able to connect the PS2 directly to my tv? The TV is 10+ years old, and only has one cable thingy (lol). Any help is appriciated, also the name and estimated cost of the cord/adaptor I may need to get would help me a lot. Thanks!

Connecting PS2 to TV thru VCR?
Change the channel on the VCR (not the TV) to line (L). It may be called something else depending on what VCR you are using, but essentially you need to change the VCR channel so that it reads from the RCA input. Maybe go to channel 2 and hit Channel - (minus).
Reply:I have the same hookup on my TV, I assume you already have all of the cables plugged in. Make sure that you have them in the right spots, ie video cable in the video imput etc... On my VCR, to play my PS2 I have to push the "imput" button on my remote. so try that


No comments:

Post a Comment