Wednesday, April 14, 2010

DVD/VCR RECORDER connect to TV with DVD/VCR COMBO?

I have Emerson TV with DVD/VCR COMBO, but both DVD and VCR COMBO are not working right now. I would like to purchase DVD/VCR RECORDER to connect to Emerson TV. Will that be possible? I have Left and Right AUDIO and VIDEO on front of the TV, but are they OUTPUT or INPUT? I am not sure what is the difference between OUTPUT and INPUT.





I have basic cable inside the TV, I don't have the cable box.





What VCR/DVD RECORDER do you recommend? I would like the one that I can record tv shows or movies directly to DVD and VCR. Also, I would like the one that I can transfer recorded tv shows and movies from VHS to DVD.








Please help me. Thank you very much.

DVD/VCR RECORDER connect to TV with DVD/VCR COMBO?
Whatever you buy the manual will have instructions to help you with what you are trying to do....what you probably want to do is send your cable signal into the recorder using the coax cable that is coming out of your wall...plug that to the recorders coax input, then from the recorders coax output you will need another coax cable to connect the recorder to the TV. Once you set up the recorder, you will need to tune in the cable channels into the recorder.





...as far as Iputs and Outputs, its exactly what it sounds like it is...the the inputs take in the signal from one source and the outputs send the signal out to another source.





...as far as what recorder to get...I'm really not sure, but read up on what you are considering...search the internet and read reviews...I personally would stay away from anything that is a combo...Like your TV with the DVD/VCR combo...most times, when one stops working they both stop working...i think you get better quality in single components...VCRs are going the way of the 8-track.


No comments:

Post a Comment