Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tv makes clicking sounds when I turn it on?

Ok so I read all the related questions but still can't find an answer. I am borrowing my brothers TV since he has no room for this one yet. Ive had it for like 2 years or something and for some reason when I turn it on, it makes clicking sounds then turns off. I honestly don't care since it was free to me and I have another smaller lesser TV in its place, but I am probably going to have to buy him a new TV....My questions are





What is making it do that?


How to fix it yourself?


What do people charge to fix TV's?


Should I just bite the bullet and buy him a new TV?





Thanks!

Tv makes clicking sounds when I turn it on?
What brand and model number is it?





Its a shutdown problem, something in the circuit isnt in parameters.





Shop usually charge around $50 for an estimate, which is applyable to the repair is decide to get it fixed.





Depending on what brand the tv is, if its walmart junk then...what you expect?
Reply:It's the surge protector - plug it into the wall or use a UPS Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment