Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TV Tuner Card Connection Problem?

I recently purchased an HP Pavillion dv9535nr notebook from the US. It has Windows Vista Home Premium and therefore Media Centre on it. The notebook comes with an HP TV Tuner Card as well.





Now, I live in India and want to set up my Cable TV connection with the TV Tuner Card. However, I am not able to connect the India Cable TV cable to the TV Tuner purchased from the US. I have tried to search several computer shops, but none of them could tell me if there's a "connector" available. I contacted HP's customer support in India, and they were like "you bought it in the US, you can use it in the US" !!! :-)





Can anyone help ?

TV Tuner Card Connection Problem?
cable is usually coaxial in form... (round).... some tv tuners needed to be set properly... meaning it needs a software and driver.. that scans tv signals.... do you have the right softwares???


some also needed to be set in a particular place.... before you scan for channels....

teeth grills

No comments:

Post a Comment