Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sony TV Remote Range Problem?

Hello,





I have a older model Sony TV, KB-32FV-15, about 8 years old (?) just the other day the tv remote stop working. After fiddling around with the remote I found out that the remote would only work when I'm standing 1-2 feet in front of the tv, moving further away the remote doesn't work. I tried it other remotes with the same results.





Any ideas?

Sony TV Remote Range Problem?
I had the same TV with the same problem. Try replacing the batteries. If that doesn't fix it, I eventually broke down and bought a logitech universal remote. They are really nice because you hook the remote up to a a computer with a USB cable and then you download the correct programming for your TV. No codes, no hassle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment