Saturday, April 17, 2010

TV button (and updating buttons link) sends me to bad pages from the Yahoo toolbar.?

I think it started after I installed IE7. To edit buttons sends me to "The following Website was not found: us.edit.companion.yahoo.com/config/slv4_...


" and the 'My TV Listing' under the TV button sends me to "Oops, page not found


The page you're looking for may be on hiatus, moved to a different location, or cancelled." in TV Beta, with some TV stuff on it. How can I get back to the old TV site?

TV button (and updating buttons link) sends me to bad pages from the Yahoo toolbar.?
RIGHT CLICK ANYWHERE IN TOOLBAR SECTION OF THE BROWSER AND MAKE SURE STANDARD BUTTONS IS CHECKER IN POPUP MENU. IT SHOULD BE THERE SELECT IT.





IF YOU USE FIREFOX: ITS THE SAME AS INTERNET EXPLORER, EXCEPT THE OPTION IS CALLED NAVIGATION TOOLBAR. I HOPE THIS HELP:-)
Reply:Since that is so specialized, e-mail tech support!


No comments:

Post a Comment