Saturday, April 17, 2010

TV changes input mode when I hit the channel button.?

I have an old CRT based JVC (32" model AV-32150). Problem is this....I have the tv cabled directly from the Direct tv box (vial s-video and component audio.). The mode is video one. When I hit the channel button on the tv, the mode changes to TV and the channel is lock on channel 2. I then have to go back into menu and reset it to video one. This did not happen when I had the tv hook to the sattelite box via the dvd player. any suggestions to solve this?

TV changes input mode when I hit the channel button.?
Connect a cable from the output to TV jack on the DirecTV box. Go into the TV menu and scan for channels. Delete any channels found other than 3. That way when you hit the channel button it should be on 3. Then you can see the DirecTV while you reset it to S-Video on # 1 input.

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment