Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tv Out on my Geforce4?

I have a Geforce4 Ti4600+ and i have the TV Out function on it as well. But When i hook it up to the TV, windows media player wont show video on my TV, but it will on my monitor. Am i missing a codec or something? Also when i try to play Counter Strike on my TV, it shows nothing but messed up lines and orange and lines mess. CS wont show up either in other words. How do i fix this? Maybe the wire is too long that the signals are dieing on their way? I can get color when i am on the desktop or browsing the web and chatting. But Video intense things like CS, and video player will not show. What do i need? New video card with TV Out? 6600? or just shorter wire?

Tv Out on my Geforce4?
Try extending your windows onto a 2nd monitor using your tv as the 2nd and drag media player onto the extended monitor...thats how i hook up to my tv, hopefully it will work for you


No comments:

Post a Comment