Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I use my ps3 on a component tv, then used it on an hdtv. then put it back on my component, now there is no pic

my ps3 is used on a component tv. it has been used on this type of tv for a while. i went to my friends house and he has an hdtv. to hook it up to this tv, we used the hdmi cord. then i brought the ps3 back to my compnent tv. i hooked the cord up and there is no audio or video. the a/v cord does not work. i believe that i need to go back to the hdtv and change the settings of the ps3 to component on that tv. but it says in the manual all you have to do is hold the power button for more than 5 seconds and it will adjust to the tv. is there a roblem with my tv or do the settings just need to b e changed on the hdtv.

I use my ps3 on a component tv, then used it on an hdtv. then put it back on my component, now there is no pic
Did you hold the power button until it beeps twice?


No comments:

Post a Comment