Monday, May 4, 2009

My 420p LCD tv wont play my 360's HD cables any more?

For the past five months i have been playing my xbox 360 off of a 420p LCD TV. I have had my HD cables plugged in to the TV and have been getting a sharper image. Yesterday i unplugged the cables(and my 360) and took them to a friends house and used them on his 720p HD TV. When i got home i plugged in my 360 and plugged my video cables back into my TV (HD included) and they are all in the right colour. (my 360 cables are set to HD TV not just TV, but when i boot up my 360 and turn on my TV (set to "video 2" because it has no component setting on it and i have played for the last 5 months on "video 2") i get a black screen saying "Not Available"


However, when i set my 360 to "TV" i get a picture but it is blurry like slandered def is. I switched it back and forth a few times but it only works on standard def now. (however, when i take out the "GREEN" HD plug i get sound 'which i did not get befor' but still no picture

My 420p LCD tv wont play my 360's HD cables any more?
Time to get an HDTV
Reply:Turn on your 360 when it's on the TV mode, the blurrier mode, and go to the far right tab of your dashboard.





Go to system.





Go to video





Go to your definition settings and set it back to 420p, then turn off your 360 and put it back into HDTV position.


No comments:

Post a Comment