Monday, May 4, 2009

Tv Tuner Problem?

Ok I just bought a new computer and now I am having problems with the TV Tuner on it. First of all I have another Xp Media Center computer downstairs with a Tv Tuner. Anyway to watch my dish network on that all I did was run a coax cable to the TV IN on the back of that tv tuner and I went to channel 3 and it worked. But I just bought an HP Slimline With a tv tuner. But I have been trying to set it up the same way but on the TV tuner that came on THIS computer it does not have a tv in. So I think that is why it had not been working. But it does have to coax inputs called CATV and ATSC. So how to i hook my dish network up to those to inputs and have the channel be active.





DETAILS


Dish Network


Hp Slimline with the TV Tuner that came with it

Tv Tuner Problem?
Id call the papal you bout it from

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment