Monday, May 4, 2009

What TV components does my TV have to have to bee hooked up to Xbox 360?

I'm thinking about getting an Xbox 360 but I need to buy a TV so it can be in my room. I have a PC. Can I hook it up to my PC?





If I get an actual TV, what components does it need. Does it actually have to get channels or can it just be a TV that functions properly.





Does the TV have to have the Red, White, and Yellow plugs?





And also, where can I find a TV under 100, but preferably the cheapest possible that an Xbox can be hooked up to.





Thx

What TV components does my TV have to have to bee hooked up to Xbox 360?
There is a way to hook it up to your PC monitor. Gamestop, aka EB games, funcoland, or babbages, sells an adapter for the back of your xbox 360 that will let you use your PC monitor. Your tv must work properly but doesnt need to get any channels, BUT it must have at least the red white and yellow unless you want to pay for a rfu switch. all I can say for the price is check around your town
Reply:i think there's a way to hook it up to your PC but I'm not sure.





For TV, it might ask you for channels or there might be the case it doesn't need channels.





Yes the red, white, and yellow plugs are already on unless ou have a old one.





There's probably TV's a Wal-Mart like a small toshiba or samsung.


No comments:

Post a Comment