Monday, May 4, 2009

Satellite tv? what kind of cable connects satellite reciever to the tv and etc?

Hello,


I'm thinking of getting direct tv. They charge monthly for extra recievers for each additional tv you want to have the satellite hooked up to. What I was wondering is what type of cord hooks up btwn the reciever (box) to the tv? Is it just a cable wire (one prong you screw into the back), or some other type of cable. My next question is can I run a splitter to run to another tv? I know I wouldn't be able to be able to watch two different channels but is it possible. And finally I have cable lines ran throughout my house already from the previous owner. Do they use those lines or do they have to run new?


Please help. I don't want to have to put a reciever (box) in every room due to I won't use the other tv's as much. Just some.


And I got another one while I'm here I just bought a HP computer with the tv tuner in it. How do I hook up the satellite to that and use it?





I'm sorry if there is confusion. Let me know if you have more questions to clarify. Thank you for your time.

Satellite tv? what kind of cable connects satellite reciever to the tv and etc?
9000 Satellite TV Channels on PC or Laptop - TV for PC


You can try it.


https://paydotcom.com/r/9911/jivy/351110...
Reply:they will hook everything up for you on theirfree install, but all you need is standard coaxial cable

dental insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment