Monday, May 4, 2009

Tv "off" but I hear static on my lcd tv. I have more problems in the mornings and afternoons then at night.

I have problems with my lcd tv turning off by itself. I can usually turn it right back on though. Sometimes it will come on by itself too so before I go to bed I completely unplug it.Yesterday morning when I woke up I plugged it back in and the blue power button wouldn't come on. But when I got close to the tv I could hear light static coming through the speakers. But the tv wouldn't come on and I couldn't turn it on at all. I made sure the power cord was in good and I didn't keep my tv unplugged. Couple hours later all of a sudden the blue light on the front of the tv came on. I turned the tv on and it stayed on about 20 minutes. Then it flipped back off. About an hour later the power button came back on. By this time it was pretty late in the evening and it stayed on. It didn't flip off again until midnight. It's very weird because I notice the pattern that my tv flips on and off more in the mornings and afternoons. Then in the late evenings I have very little problems with it

Tv "off" but I hear static on my lcd tv. I have more problems in the mornings and afternoons then at night.
What brand of TV is this? Make and Model number.


No comments:

Post a Comment