Monday, May 4, 2009

TV, digital box and dvd recorder question?

I want a tv with digital TV, a recorder to record programs from tv which also lets me pause and rewind live tv and record series etc, and also have a dvd player. Which combination of electricals is best? I was thinking a TV with built in freeview and then a dvd recorder with hard drive to record programmes from tv but I don't know if one will let me pause and rewind TV. Can someone please help me sort out this mess and reccomend me some stuff?

TV, digital box and dvd recorder question?
Get a twin tuner Freeview recorder, then you won't need a TV with built in Freeview, and you can get a basic DVD recorder if you still need one... Hold on, I'll find a link...





http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/pa...
Reply:http://www.cwdigital.co.uk/showproduct.a... - Bought one of these for my wife: so easy to set up, and operate(must be if she can do it). Terrestrial freeview is built in, so no need for a digi TV.

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment