Monday, May 4, 2009

Satellite tv transmit to other room?

hey i have a bit of a problem. i changed my house around and now my lounge room is two rooms over now. now the problem is we have cable tv box set up (Foxtel) as im in Australia. is there anything i can buy so i can keep the foxtel satellite box on a lamp table in the room its already in and somehow transmit the image to my tv which is now 2 rooms over.





because theres only a cable tv point in my orignal lounge, i dont want to spend money on geting someone to install another point in my new tv room





long story short... is there such a device i can buy which could transmit my sattelite tv two rooms over to my tv





thanks!

Satellite tv transmit to other room?
http://www.x10.com/products4/google/wire...


try this link for a product that seems to fit your need


No comments:

Post a Comment