Monday, May 4, 2009

Wiring solutions for LCD TV?

I am having a very basic knowledge about these electronic system - who only knows the usage of these.. that't





Hmmm.. Now I am planning to purchase a LCD TV (HDTVs), DVD Player, and a Home Theatre System.





As I understand that DVD Player, Home Theatre System and Dish will have a audio and video cable which will connect to the LCD TV.


I am planning to hang the TV on wall.





So just wanted to know that how these cables from different systems (DVD Player, Home Theatre System and Dish TV) will connect to the LCD TV?





Do the LCD TV has a provision (separate hook) so that all the audio and video cables from different systems (DVD Player, Home Theatre System and Dish TV) can connect to the TV altogether (I mean multiple audio and video terminals in TV).





If LCD TV has only one audio and video terminal then how can I connect the audio and video cable from these different systems. Since my LCD TV will be wall mounted, I believe that it will be difficult for me to change the cable from

Wiring solutions for LCD TV?
Your new TV will probably have more than enough connections for everything and then some. That is the easy part.





If you are planning on mounting it on the wall with no cables showing, you definitely should have a professional installer do the job. A good installer will also know exactly which cables go where on the TV.
Reply:There will be different ports for everything you need to hook up, hdmi cables and regular rca jacks for audio. Everything you buy will come with instructions on how they go together, they kinda very by company so there is no exact way. Just read the instructions and follow the pictures and is nearlyl impossible to mess up.


No comments:

Post a Comment