Monday, May 4, 2009

Sony Bravia TV + Direct TV new channel display?

OK... if you have Direct TV, you know they just came out with a new display for all their channels. I have a sony bravia tv that I have hooked up to the Direct TV box. I was out of town the weekend that Direct TV updated the display. I came home, and now none of the channels fit on the TV. I'm missing the bottom 2 or 3 inches on each channel. I can tell this by watching ESPN, because I can't see any of the scores. I've gone through everything in trying to change the format with the wide view, normal, full view... everything... I can't seem to figure out why the channels are now not fitting the the TV screen. Can anyone figure this out?

Sony Bravia TV + Direct TV new channel display?
You have 2 sets of screen size control - the format button on the direct remote and the picture size button on the sony tv control - maybe you have the tv set to crop. Have you tried resetting or unplugging the receiver? I've had to do that to fix some problems too but I've never had this one. I have a Sony Bravia w/Direct tv HD too.


No comments:

Post a Comment