Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Which TV software Should I use ..for Avermedia Internal TV card... in Windows Vista?

Pls Tell me which TV software I've to use In Windows Vista....


I have an Avermedia internal TV Card.... I run it in Windows XP.. to watch TV...and Record programs....


Recently I install Windows Vista... I also install Avermedia driver.... it is working... but my old Avermedia TV software is not working properly with Windows Vista....


I can't hear any sound.... and when the Avermedia Software run it gives a message "No Sound Card Found" ..


In the setting option... of Avermedia TV software in Audio Tab....sound card option is block.... Now Pls Tell me which TV software I've to use In Windows Vista.... I can't find any Avermedia Update Windows Vista software for my... Card..

Which TV software Should I use ..for Avermedia Internal TV card... in Windows Vista?
Cool I have Same

dental equipment

1 comment: