Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Plugging computer into TV?

Hey i have a sony bravia LCD tv. When i plug my computer into the tv to watch movies (from computer), i also have 2 plug in my computer speakers (into the computer).


i have the tv plugged to the computer via a VGA cable, im just wondering is there another cord that i can plug from the tv to computer that allows me to use the tv speakers?

Plugging computer into TV?
I doubt you'd have the connector to go to the TV to computer.





In fact, I am using my 32" LCD TV as my monitor.





Just buy a VGA to VGA cable, hopefully your computer has it, look on the side for a little "triangular" shape with holes in it, the same as your monitor plugs into on your computer.





Plug one end of the VGA cable to that, and the other into your computer's VGA slot.





You should be home free from there. :)
Reply:What connectors do you have on the TV?


No comments:

Post a Comment