Thursday, November 19, 2009

3rd party PVR/TV Tuner program?

I was looking for a 3rd party program that does what the ATI Catalyst Media Center does, or similar. The CMC connects to my TV Tuner (TV Wonder 200 PCI) and acts as a DVR (PVR or TiVo) as well as receive a schedule for the TV programing and allows me to watch the TV. It is just a bit slow and choppy for my tastes and was wondering if anyone knew the name of another program the would allow me to watch tv from my tuner. Recording is something that would be sweet, but not really that necessary.

3rd party PVR/TV Tuner program?
I use GBPVR, it works great, just like tivo, it's free, but you need to find a third party tv listings to ad to it. I couldn't find a free one for my area, but the one I got is $20 a year.

dental hygenist

No comments:

Post a Comment