Thursday, November 19, 2009

TV and audio system buy?

I'm going to buy a TV and a Sound system. My budget is 1500$. I found 50" vizio p720 TV for 1200$ and RCA 5.1 1000W surround sound system for 150$ at walmart. I checked in internet but TV sold at internet were bad deal. I'm gonna check out bestbuy tommorrow. What would be the good choice?

TV and audio system buy?
Vizio is rated at the bottom on consumer reports but they also give them really good ratings on what they test it on (ie picture quality, sound, viewing angle etc). I think for what you pay it is a nice tv, two of my friends have a Vizio and they haven't complained about them yet. As for a surround sound system I wouldn't go with the RCA. I would look into a Sony system, Onkyo or Denon (all out of the box system since you won't have enough to buy individually)


No comments:

Post a Comment