Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to watch TV on my Laptop(from my tv)???

I am trying to find a way to be able to watch tv on my laptop by connecting it to my tv?





I have a tv tuner so please dont recommend one of these as that is not what im asking for...





I have the cables as if i were to watch a movie from my laptop through my tv, but is there a program where i can do this in reverse?

How to watch TV on my Laptop(from my tv)???
You need an external TV tuner to watch TV on your laptop. You must connect the cable to the TV tuner and the TV tuner to the USB. Type external TV tuner on USB TV tuner on the web or on ebay and find one for yourself.
Reply:I won't recommend a tv tuner. However, did you install the software that came with the TV tuner? Usually the software is included and is needed prior to viewing anything on your laptop. If not, this is the first step to achieving your goal. Next make sure that your current cable is split so that a signal can go into your tv and your laptop.


No comments:

Post a Comment