Thursday, November 19, 2009

How to get s-video color on TV?

This is a query about how to adjust color on my s-video output:


from my ze4230 to a Roadstar TV, model / serial CTN-BB, made in the EU.





Am connecting the s-video output from my ze4230 to a scard /s video adapter on the TV.





On ze4230 Have Radeon IGP 340M video card, driver "ati2mgtag.sys" dated May 2004, and is supported.





The scard/ s video adapter to the TV is working fine as I usually watch my dvd's from my dvd player via this adapter.





I am using a TV that is located in Malta and the color screen on my TV s-video input is difficult to see when connected to the s video input.





I adjusted the settings on my ze4230 to reflect I am in Malta with the TV s-video connection.





The picture and colors showing on the TV are not right when connected this way.





The color on the TV from the ze4230 is not right and there is a flickering that seems to come from the color portion of the input. The Ze4230 screen is fine.





When the TV is adjusted to show only black and white, in effect turning off the color on the TV, the screen appears fine, clear and crystal sharp, no flickering, but then I have no color on the TV portion of what appears in color on my laptop LCD screen.





I wish to have the color on the TV and 'monitor' my LCD onto the TV.





I tried turning off the notebook LCD and only viewing via the S-video, but that does not solve the problem.





What adjustment, if any, (in detail please) must I make to assure that the information on TV screen will appear clear and in full color, also with no problems.





Please advise,





Thank you in advance.


Robert

How to get s-video color on TV?
make sure you are outputting from your tv adapter for the right region, eg UK is PAL


No comments:

Post a Comment