Thursday, November 19, 2009

Connecting iPod to TV troubles!!!?

I recently received a 5th gen iPod classic (video) and got the idea that i may be able to watch my videos and pictures on the TV. So I research what's involved in doing that, finding out that I don't need a special cable to do it. All I needed was an RCA cable with the headphone jack, which I already had. I also learned that when plugging in the RCA to the tv, there was a special format to it - Red-Yellow, Yellow-White, White-Red - or whatever. I set my iPod to TV Out - On and TV Signal - NTSC, but whenever I try to play the video with the iPod connected, I still get this screen with a picture of the iPod base plug that says "TV Out Enabled, Please Connect Video Accessory"!!!!!!!


I've tried everything and am now extremely frustrated!! I've even tried turning the TV to channels 3 and 4, and going on the AV1 and AV2 channels, but nothing will work! Can anyone please tell me if there's anything else I can do or if there's something I'm doing wrong?!

Connecting iPod to TV troubles!!!?
You Can't Conect An Ipod To A tv like my one is an mp3 player instead of and ipod the same can't watch videos!


No comments:

Post a Comment