Monday, November 16, 2009

TV remote/universal remote help?

I cannot turn on my TV because the ON button on my TV is broken and usually I use the TV remote to turn it on and then the Cable remote to turn the channels. But....I have lost my TV remote. Help?? Can I use a universal remote or somehow the digital cable remote for my TV even if at the time I can't turn on the TV. Does the TV have to be on to program a different remote to work for it?

TV remote/universal remote help?
No the TV doesnt have to be on I have one made by Philips, that if what ever your trying to program is turned of you can press power over and over again until it turns on then u press mute to set it for that device, i got it from walmart, it's pretty easy to use just read the paper that came with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment