Monday, November 16, 2009

Gadmei TV Card Problem?

I recently received a Gadmei UTV 330+ TV card from someone. The tv card didn't come with the driver installation cd. I have been looking all over the net for the drivers and software without any real success. The stuff from the manufacturer doesn't work so well.





Please help me find good software and drivers for this machine. Any tips for installing and using tv cards is also appreciated. I have limited experience with computers and I know even less about tv card. Please elaborate about the radio signals I need to connect to the device also.

Gadmei TV Card Problem?
whats the big deal in that? just plug in your tv/dth cable, install the drivers, the tv tuner software will auto-detect the signals, start rollin'





this probably isnt what youre looking for, but :





http://www.x-sysonline.com/gadmei_utv330...


No comments:

Post a Comment