Thursday, November 19, 2009

Tv showing thru when I play a DVD???

I have a dvd player and I brought a good quality scart lead for it..... but when I plug it in to watch a dvd sometimes you can kind of see the normal tv channels thru it which is really annoying.... The dvd doesnt seem to have a specific channel like when you play a playstation ect... so im stumped.... I cant tune it in or anything onto its own channel either.... plus I cant unplug the tv ariel because that just makes the dvd screen fuzzy :-( :-( :-(...... my tv has 2 scart sockets but it happens which ever one i use.... any ideas????

Tv showing thru when I play a DVD???
I am sure you have a specific channel you need to tune in to watch the DVD. Please refer to the manual. My TV has 3 video inputs and depending on which video input my DVD is hooked up to I switch to that video channel by pressing V1/V2/V3 key on my remote and then play the DVD. If you have just one video input you can use a switch to toggle between cable and dvd. It's hard to say anything unless I know more about your configuration.
Reply:Try using component video, if your TV has an input for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment