Monday, November 16, 2009

My TV is turning orange. It only does it for DVDs; not games or regular TV. Is it still the blue gun?

Like I said, my TV is turning orange...this only happens when I play DVDs so I'm wondering if it's something other than my blue gun. It never turns colors during video games or regular TV. I use a PS2 for the DVD player and video games. Is it the PS2, the TV, or connections?

My TV is turning orange. It only does it for DVDs; not games or regular TV. Is it still the blue gun?
it would only be the tv if it was doing it for everything. try hooking your ps2 up to another tv
Reply:Hi Tacitos,





The problem is either your cables or the input on your TV.





Try swapping your cables with another set. If that doesn't fix it plug it in a different input on your TV.





Norm


No comments:

Post a Comment