Monday, November 16, 2009

Adjust My TV color?

How do I adjust the color on my TV? I don't have a HD or a Plasma TV but I have one of the fat ones like a Sharp TV or something. I got it from my cousin and when I turned on the TV, the color was really awful. I go to menu but I don't know what the settings should be and no the TV is not broken. Here are the settings, what should I set them to.





Picture .............................. (30 dots)


Tone: Low


Tint G..............................R (30 dots)


Bright .............................. (30 dots)


Sharp .............................. (30 dots)


Autocolor: On





Thx.

Adjust My TV color?
Try playing around with the settings.





Picture and Sharp should be turned up to 45 dots.





Reduce Tint to maybe 10-15.





Try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment