Monday, November 16, 2009

Which TV Tuner would you recommend for my laptop?

Hi, I recently purchased a laptop and would like to purchase a TV Tuner as well so I can watch TV on it. My laptop is Dell Inspiron E1705 which lacks integrated built-in TV Tuner hence I have to buy an external TV Tuner, preferably USB-based. I know that much about TV Tuner.


But I know there are many kinds of TV Tuner, so many to choose from. Which TV Tuner would suffice to be most efficient for my laptop at reasonable price? Thanks in advance for any insights.





P.S. Is it true that some TV Tuner are only compatible for Desktop and not laptop? Do you have to watch for that when you make purchase?

Which TV Tuner would you recommend for my laptop?
Try Pinnacle. Its Awesome
Reply:ok if your lap top have pci slots that means that ATI all in wonder is the best cuz it's not just a TV tuner but also have vedio in and out and also dish in and s-video I have an older one t's called TV wonder it's pretty good but I use it for My pc not my lap top


then about your second question just visite :


http:\\www.ati.com

dental insurance

No comments:

Post a Comment