Saturday, November 14, 2009

Apple TV - Can I put *ANY* material that's in my ITunes on an Apple TV? Including DVDs ripped and converted?

I read somewhere that Apple is big on copyright infringement.. does the Apple TV allow me to put content that is in my ITunes program directly on the Apple TV?





Assume I ripped my family's favorite DVD and converted it to Mp4 or whatever... imported it into ITunes. Would the Apple TV allow me to play it?





Also! Do the ITunes radio stations work with the Apple TV?

Apple TV - Can I put *ANY* material that's in my ITunes on an Apple TV? Including DVDs ripped and converted?
You can try the all-in-one DVD and video software, meet all your needs. It converts DVDs and videos to play on iPod touch/classic/video/nano, iPhone, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, and Pocket P.C., etc.


http://www.dvdtoipod.us/dvdvideoconverte...


No comments:

Post a Comment