Saturday, November 14, 2009

TV card/software solution for remote control over a PC playing .dvd/.avi/etc files on TV?

I have a feeling I'm asking an obvious question here...but how hard is it to do a setup like this? I envision having remote control over a PC with a TV-out video card and some software that will allow the remote to easily browse through whatever is stored on the hard drive. I'm pretty technically oriented, but I haven't messed with PC to TV much. Is this something that most remote TV out cards/software packages are capable of doing?

TV card/software solution for remote control over a PC playing .dvd/.avi/etc files on TV?
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/...





oh yeah you can do this. the link is just an example of the simplest solution. what kind of rig and os do you use and we could advise further!

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment