Saturday, November 14, 2009

PSP Slim and LCD TV output problem? Game displayed 50% smaller than Menu??

HI all,





I am having problem with my PSP Slim Cable and my Sony Bravia LCD TV.


Recently i bought a PSP tv cable (5 plugs = green, blue, red, white, red).


I plugged them all 5 plugs to my Sony LCD tv.


I am able to launch the menu at the displayed button on my PSP slim.


My PSP menu (full screen) displayed on the LCD tv.





But when i launched the games from my memory stick, (iso game format).


The game on the LCD tv displayed is only 50% the size on the tv screen.


I am having this trouble to play my game in full screen viewing.





Can anyone help me with this? It is reason because i am not playing on UMD?


Or it there any application to enlarge the game displayed on LCD tv?





Pls Help! Thanks!!

PSP Slim and LCD TV output problem? Game displayed 50% smaller than Menu??
thats what it does.


use the zoom feature on your tv to make it full screen


thats the only thing you can do
Reply:Man, I have done it. LCD tv now it already on WIDE Zoom function. The game screen only is 50%. Whereas the menu is 100%. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment