Saturday, November 14, 2009

TV PROBLEMS! please help!?

I have a sylvania tv and I've had it for about....maybe 5 years(?) some where around there.





My problem is:


Last night my tv was working perfectly fine, I was watching a new dvd I bought through amazon.com and it was working normally. this morning i woke up and it wasnt on, but i didnt pay any attention to it.





Now im trying to turn it on and it makes that sound like its about to come on, then it goes off.....I've pressed the "power" button over and over to try and turn it on, and the same thing keeps happening


*presses power button*


*tv makes sound as though its about to come on*


*tv cuts off*





I tried unplunging it then plugging it back in....no luck





can someone


a tv repair man


a tv expert


ANYONE


tell me whats wrong with my tv and how to fix it?! :(





and how much would it cost to take my tv to a shop and see if they could repair it? or have a repair man come to my house?whats the average cost for this?

TV PROBLEMS! please help!?
sounds like it was shorting out i think it would be cheaper if you bought a new one there like 150 dollars or maybe y2k lol no

tooth ache

No comments:

Post a Comment