Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm TV-HUNTING and accepting suggestions?

I'm replacing these analog TV's in my house. - I hear the media spouting off the horn about the local TV stations changing to full Digital-transmission on Feb 17 of this year.


I am shopping for a "High-techie" TV that will let me do extra things, like program, view extra broadcasted functions, and all the bells and whistles that are available with Digital signal.


TV-shopping, I find many versions of Digital TV's; (of course) HIGH DEFINITION, PLASMA, WIDE SCREEN and one I have yet to research; DLP.


What sort of technology is this "DLP" in televisions? - This "DLP" TV is (so far,as I am comparing) the least expensive at $550.00 I compare these others at $800.00+


Thanks for all technical-suggestions and advice.


%My birthday is March 01 so I am prepping my WISH LIST for my family and friends. O:-')

I'm TV-HUNTING and accepting suggestions?
Mitsubishi DLP is a great choice in TV sets...Burn Proof....LAG Proof...Super bright and KID Proof too....





There's no downside to DLP, even though many would say you have to buy Lamps for it...


While it's true, it's not like you go through Lamps every year...


You may have to replace them 2 to 3 times in it's lifetime....





And it is affordable compared to LCD TV sets....


No comments:

Post a Comment