Saturday, November 14, 2009

TV sound problems?

I have a GE tv. I have the volume all the way but cannot hear anything. If I put my ears very close to the TV, I can hear tiny sounds coming from the tv. I had a problem one other time with the tv's sound, and then somehow it got going again, but now I cannot seem to get it figured out. Any ideas?

TV sound problems?
If your TV is capable of accepting external devices such as DVD or VCR player, connect them to the TV and see if you get any sound. Do not use the RF cable for the VCR. Use the RCA cables if it will allow it.
Reply:If you got a Digibox/set top box/try use every remote to change the volume.Somtimes if you got anything else pluged into the tv that devices volume maybe set to low and the TV to MAX but still cannot hear it.


No comments:

Post a Comment