Saturday, November 14, 2009

Can I program my direct Tv remote to program my Tv so that it can 'input' my Tv?

I wanna play Wii (LOL) but i can only play it if i can input my TV to another channel, and I can't do that manually. Is it possible if i can program my direct TV remote in a way so that it can input my TV (the remote has an input button on it), please tell me. Or if there is another way to play wii on my TV without changing the input, and in case I have DIRECT TV and DISH already plugged into my Tv

Can I program my direct Tv remote to program my Tv so that it can 'input' my Tv?
yes you can. move that switch at the top of the remote all the way over to the TV selection, then press and hold downt he MUTE and SELECT buttons until the LED light at the top of the remote flashes twice (just like normal programming). Then press the numbers 9-6-0. That green light will flash again and now, when you put it back into DirecTV mode, should have a fully functional INPUT button.





=)


No comments:

Post a Comment