Saturday, November 14, 2009

Plasma Tv Connections (Ticked Off)?

I just bought a new Hitachi 50-" plasma tv from Circut City. I asked the sales guy several times to make sure I could hook my pc/laptop up to it and of course he said several times yes. I now have discovered that it does not have a connection. Is their any other way with one of the other plugins on my tv to hook up a pc. the tv model number is below thanks for any help.





Hitachi Plasma Tv 50" #P50S601

Plasma Tv Connections (Ticked Off)?
Your TV has three ways you can connect it to a PC.


Component and HDMI connection will give you an HD display.


S cable will be good for DVDs and other video.


If your PC has none of these connectors, then either look into upgrading your PC's video card, or bring the set back.
Reply:My Dell PC outputs via a VGA, DVI %26amp; S-Video port from the monitor interface card. If your computer supports an S-Video port, than you should be able to connect your PC to your Hitachi TV with an S-Video cable.





It's a damn shame that the sales person at CC feels it's necessary to misrepresent the ability of your TV to close the deal. I guess CC has been losing money %26amp; they must be desperate. I hear a lot of this from people who have been to CC lately. Look at their web site! They advertise the new Panasonic plasma TVs with the wrong list price. They have inflated the list prices so that you think you are getting a deal when in fact you are paying the actual list price or a much smaller deal.





Examples:





Panasonic TH-50PZ85u actual list price = $2,499.99 ( http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-elect... )





CC claims list price (as of April 14, 2008) at: $2,699.99


%26amp; you save $200.00 ( http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/LCD-Plasm... )





In actuality you save nothing with this false advertising.





And this is true for many more of their advertised prices. I’d stay clear of CC if it was up to me.

teeth grills

No comments:

Post a Comment