Saturday, November 14, 2009

KeyHole TV help!!!?

I'm currently using KeyHole TV to watch Japanese Channels. It's really cool, the problem is that sometime certain channels aren't there.





For example, right now my NTV is gone. =(





I was planning to watch a show that is on right now on TV Asahi called ''裸の少年'', and later ''Hi! Hey! Say!'' on TV-Toyko.





But I can't find those channels and have got NO clue which is which. (I can't read japanese %26gt;%26lt;)





Does anyone know how to get certain channels? [ I need NTV, TV-Asahi, TV-Tokyo the most.]


Or does anyone have an updated list on which channel is which? The characters are confusing me badly.

KeyHole TV help!!!?
Hey! If you go to this website, you will find all that. I hope it helps.





http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic...





Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment